NEMO core package. Necessary for all collections.
NeMo (Neural Modules) is a toolkit for creating AI applications built around neural modules, conceptual blocks of neural networks that take typed inputs and produce typed outputs.
NeMo Core provides the fundamental building blocks for all neural models and NeMo's type system.
NEMO is built around these principles:
- Neural Module is a block that computes a set of outputs from a set of inputs.
- Think of it as an abstraction between a layer and a neural network.
- Examples: pre-trained language model, acoustic model, encoder, decoder, etc.
- NeMo-based application is a DAG of :class:
NeuralModule<nemo.core.neural_modules.NeuralModule>objects connected together via typed input and output ports.
NmTensor<nemo.core.neural_types.NmTensor>objects flow between modules from port to port.
- Lazy execution model. First, user defines activation flow graph. Then, calls action (such as training). Actual computation happen only after action is called.
- The input and output ports of each neural module and :class:
NmTensor<nemo.core.neural_types.NmTensor>objects all have Neural Type - :class:
NeuralType<nemo.core.neural_types.NeuralType>the semantics, axis order, and dimensions of a tensor and more.
- Domain or module-specific Callbacks are used for evaluations and inspecting training performance.
Built to run on GPUs
NeMo Core provides:
- Mixed-precision training using Tensor Cores on NVIDIA's Volta and Turing GPUs
- Distributed training
- Distributed evaluation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nemo_toolkit-0.8.2-py3-none-any.whl (72.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size nemo_toolkit-0.8.2.tar.gz (55.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for nemo_toolkit-0.8.2-py3-none-any.whl