Python 3.7+ Microsoft .NET Remoting Binary Format (MS-NRBF) to JSON parser
netfleece is a small Microsoft .NET Remoting Binary Format (MS-NRBF) parser. It is capable of reading in a binary stream and parsing it into a generic, json-like structure.
Distributed .NET projects sometimes use MS-NRBF streams for serializing and deserializing data. netfleece allows you to investigate that data in a convenient format that's widely supported by a number of tools.
Notable Missing Features:
Not every record type is currently supported. If you find examples of files that utilize these records, please let me know and I will amend the tool.
Arrays except for single dimensional, non-offset arrays are unimplemented.
This is very loosely based on https://github.com/agix/NetBinaryFormatterParser, which is a Python2 project, but also features a formatter that can perform the reverse operation.
- Preliminary support for single-dimension Jagged/Rectangular Arrays
- Expose parse() and iterparse() helpers, joining parseloop().
- Fix 126.96.36.199 Char parsing
- Fix 188.8.131.52 LengthPrefixedString error conditions
- Fix 184.108.40.206 StringValueWithCode asserting erroneously
- Fix 220.127.116.11 ArraySingleObject not registering ObjectId
- Fix 18.104.22.168 ArraySinglePrimitive
- Fix 22.214.171.124 ArraySingleString not registering ObjectId
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size netfleece-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (11.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size netfleece-0.1.2.tar.gz (12.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for netfleece-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl