Netjsonconfig is a python library that converts NetJSON DeviceConfiguration objects into real router configurations that can be installed on systems like OpenWRT or OpenWisp Firmware.
Netjsonconfig is part of the OpenWISP project.
Its main features are:
- OpenWRT / LEDE support
- OpenWisp Firmware support
- OpenVPN support
- Possibility to support more firmwares via custom backends
- Based on the NetJSON RFC
- Validation based on JSON-Schema
- Templates: store common configurations in templates
- Multiple template inheritance: reduce repetition to the minimum
- File inclusion: easy inclusion of arbitrary files in configuration packages
- Variables: reference variables in the configuration
- Command line utility: easy to use from shell scripts or from other programming languages
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|netjsonconfig-0.6.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (65.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jul 5, 2017|
|netjsonconfig-0.6.1.tar.gz (73.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 5, 2017|