Python module for JSON data exchange via files or RPC with the Intelligent Visibility NetMagus system.
It is used to create and exchange UI forms and Formula steps with the NetMāgus application.
The code has been tested and should work for both Python 2.7 and 3.5+.
To install, simply use pip install netmagus
Refer to the NetMāgus documentation for usage details.
- change the package’s use of the loglevel arg from NM GUI. The log level set in the GUI admin screen for a formula is now used to suppress all messages below the target for the entire python logging module. This changes default behavior for logging from the formula and all dependencies. Formula writers may explicitly override this behavior within their formulas as desired with the standard logging.disable() method.
- add exception logging in case of import error when loading a user’s formula module. This will make it easier for formula writers to understand if they have problems in their module’s run() method.
- add a default handler for the TryAgain button inside the ScreenBase.handle_back_button method
- renamed the internal NetMagusSession.start() method to _start since it is not intended to be part of user API
- Add new ScreenBase() arg to allow over-ride of default behavior to wipe the HTML pop-up area afer each screen passes user data validation
- changed session.display_screen() to re-raise a CancelButtonPressed exception to be handled by the caller
- add new ScreenBase abstract base class
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|netmagus-0.7.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||3.6||Wheel||Oct 9, 2017|
|netmagus-0.7.5.tar.gz (36.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 9, 2017|