Python wrapper for the Netvisor API
This is a Python wrapper for the Netvisor API.
You can install netvisor with pip:
$ pip install netvisor
Creating a Netvisor client:
>>> netvisor = Netvisor( ... host='http://koulutus.netvisor.fi' ... sender='Test client', ... partner_id='xxx_yyy', ... partner_key='E2CEBB1966C7016730C70CA92CBB93DD', ... customer_id='xx_yyyy_zz', ... customer_key='7767899D6F5FB333784A2520771E5871', ... organization_id='1967543-8', ... language='EN' ... )
Here you can see the full list of changes between each Netvisor.py release.
0.7.0 (September 19th, 2016)
- Added support for getting accounting data.
0.6.0 (August 16th, 2016)
- Fixed compatibility with the latest version of xmltodict. Netvisor.py now requires xmltodict >= 0.10.1.
- Added support for customer’s email invoicing address.
- Fixed case problem with product’s unit price type.
- Added official Python 3.5 support.
0.5.0 (November 5th, 2015)
- Added support for invoice line free text field when creating a sales invoice.
0.4.0 (September 28th, 2015)
- Updated Marshmallow requirement to >= 2.0.0.
- Added support for additional address line when creating/updating a customer.
0.3.4 (September 10th, 2015)
- Fixed UnicodeEncodeError when making a request containing non-ASCII characters.
0.3.3 (May 29th, 2015)
- Fixed too strict validation for payment term fields returned by Netvisor API in netvisor.sales_invoices.get().
0.3.2 (April 30th, 2015)
- Fixed netvisor.sales_invoices.get() crashing when the <SalesInvoiceAmount> element had attributes in the XML response.
- Fixed netvisor.sales_invoices.get() crashing when any of the following
elements were empty in the XML response:
- seller identifier
- invoicing customer address line
- invoicing customer post number
- invoicing customer town
- delivery address name
- delivery address line
- delivery address post number
- delivery address town
- delivery address country code
- accounting account suggestion
- Fixed netvisor.sales_invoices.list() crashing when customer code was empty in the XML response.
- Fixed netvisor.sales_invoices.list() crashing when invoice status had no substatus in the XML response.
0.3.1 (April 29th, 2015)
- Fixed netvisor.schemas package missing from the source distribution.
0.3.0 (April 29th, 2015)
- Added official Python 3.4 support.
- Added creating and updating of customers and sales invoices.
- Changed response parsing not to rename and restructure the responses to keep the Python API implementation simpler and more consistent with the Netvisor API’s XML responses.
- Changed response parsing to use Marshmallow.
- Changed Request to take params as a single keyword argument instead of as named variable-length arguments.
- Fixed tests to work with responses 0.3.0.
0.2.0 (April 8th, 2014)
- Added support for InvoiceNumber and InvoicesAboveNetvisorKey parameters to sales invoice listing.
- Changed xmltodict’s dict constructor from OrderedDict to to dict.
- Fixed parsing of sales invoice with multiple lines.
0.1.0 (March 26th, 2014)
- Initial public release.