Neutron plugin that provides deep Ironic/Neutron integration.
This project’s goal is to provide deep integration between the Networking service and the Bare Metal service and advanced networking features like notifications of port status changes and routed networks support in clouds with Bare Metal service.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/networking-baremetal/latest
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-baremetal
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/955
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/networking-baremetal/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|networking_baremetal-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (20.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|networking-baremetal-1.2.0.tar.gz (35.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|