Digital signal processing for neural time series.
NeuroDSP is package of tools to analyze and simulate neural time series, using digital signal processing.
Available modules in NeuroDSP include:
- filt : Filter data with bandpass, highpass, lowpass, or notch filters
- burst : Detect bursting oscillations in neural signals
- rhythm : Find and analyze rhythmic and recurrent patterns in time series
- spectral : Compute spectral domain features such as power spectra
- timefrequency : Estimate instantaneous measures of oscillatory activity
- sim : Simulate time series, including periodic and aperiodic signal components
- plts : Plotting functions
If you use this code in your project, please cite:
Cole, S., Donoghue, T., Gao, R., & Voytek, B. (2019). NeuroDSP: A package for neural digital signal processing. Journal of Open Source Software, 4(36), 1272. https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.01272
Direct Link: https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.01272
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size neurodsp-2.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (75.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size neurodsp-2.0.0.tar.gz (43.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|