Neuronvisio is a Graphical User Interface for NEURON simulator environment
What is it
Neuronvisio is a Graphical User Interface for NEURON simulator environment. Neuronvisio connect with NEURON using the new python NEURON interface.
- 3D visualization of the model with the possibility to change it runtime
- Creation of vectors to record any variables present in the section
- Pylab integration to plot directly the result of the simulation
- Exploration of the timecourse of any variable among time using a color coded scale
- the GUI runs in its own thread so it’s possible to use the console (integrated with IPython)
- automatically download and load models from ModelDB
More info are available on the homepage: http://neuronvisio.org
To create offline documentation similar to the one online you will need sphinx http://sphinx.pocoo.org/ installed.
Move in the doc directory:
and then launch:
In the _build/html directory you will have the online doc.
How To release
Change version at neuronvisio/__init__.py
Change to same version in conda.recipe/meta.yaml
- Tag repo
python setup.py tag
- Upload to pipy and anaconda.org
python setup.py make_release
Got to anaconda.org and click on the website so the last build will be uploaded to the channel.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for neuronvisio-0.9.1-py2-none-any.whl