Neuronvisio is a Graphical User Interface for NEURON simulator environment
What is it
Neuronvisio is a Graphical User Interface for NEURON simulator environment. Neuronvisio connect with NEURON using the new python NEURON interface.
- 3D visualization of the model with the possibility to change it runtime
- Creation of vectors to record any variables present in the section
- Pylab integration to plot directly the result of the simulation
- Exploration of the timecourse of any variable among time using a color coded scale
- the GUI runs in its own thread so it’s possible to use the console (integrated with IPython)
- automatically download and load models from ModelDB
More info are available on the homepage: http://neuronvisio.org
To create offline documentation similar to the one online you will need sphinx http://sphinx.pocoo.org/ installed.
Move in the doc directory:
and then launch:
In the _build/html directory you will have the online doc.
How To release
Change version at neuronvisio/__init__.py
Change to same version in conda.recipe/meta.yaml
- Tag repo
python setup.py tag
- Upload to pipy and anaconda.org
python setup.py make_release
Got to anaconda.org and click on the website so the last build will be uploaded to the channel.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|neuronvisio-0.9.1-py2-none-any.whl (495.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Oct 1, 2015|
|neuronvisio-0.9.1.tar.gz (3.3 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 1, 2015|