A Python Toolbox for Multimodal Neural Data Representation Analysis
![ ](img/logo.jpg ” “)
A Python Toolbox of Representational Analysis from Multimodal Neural Data
## Overview Representational Similarity Analysis (RSA) has become a popular and effective method to measure the representation of multivariable neural activity in different modes.
NeuroRA is an easy-to-use toolbox based on Python, which can do some works about RSA among nearly all kinds of neural data, including behavioral, EEG, MEG, fNIRS, sEEG, ECoG, fMRI and some other neuroelectrophysiological data. In addition, users can do Neural Pattern Similarity (NPS), Spatiotemporal Pattern Similarity (STPS), Inter-Subject Correlation (ISC) & Classification-based EEG Decoding on NeuroRA.
## Installation > pip install neurora
Lu, Z., & Ku, Y. (2020). NeuroRA: A Python toolbox of representational analysis from multi-modal neural data. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. 14:563669. doi: 10.3389/fninf.2020.563669
## Website & How to use See more details at the [NeuroRA website](https://zitonglu1996.github.io/NeuroRA/).
You can read the [Documentation here](https://neurora.github.io/documentation/index.html) or download the [Tutorial here](https://zitonglu1996.github.io/NeuroRA/neurora/Tutorial.pdf) to know how to use NeuroRA.
## Required Dependencies:
- [Numpy](http://www.numpy.org): a fundamental package for scientific computing.
- [SciPy](https://www.scipy.org/scipylib/index.html): a package that provides many user-friendly and efficient numerical routines.
- [Scikit-learn](https://scikit-learn.org/stable/#): a Python module for machine learning.
- [Matplotlib](https://matplotlib.org): a Python 2D plotting library.
- [NiBabel](https://nipy.org/nibabel/): a package prividing read +/- write access to some common medical and neuroimaging file formats.
- [Nilearn](https://nilearn.github.io/): a Python module for fast and easy statistical learning on NeuroImaging data.
- [MNE-Python](https://mne.tools/): a Python software for exploring, visualizing, and analyzing human neurophysiological data.
- Calculate the Neural Pattern Similarity (NPS)
- Calculate the Spatiotemporal Neural Pattern Similarity (STPS)
- Calculate the Inter-Subject Correlation (ISC)
- Calculate the Representational Dissimilarity Matrix (RDM)
- Calculate the Representational Similarity based on RDMs
- One-Step Realize Representational Similarity Analysis (RSA)
- Statistical Analysis
- Save the RSA result as a NIfTI file for fMRI
- Classification-based EEG decoding
- Visualization results of representational analysis
## Demos There are several demos for NeuroRA, and you can see them in /demos/.. path (both .py files and .ipynb files are provided).
## Road-Map of NeuroRA
![ ](img/road-map.png ” “)
## About NeuroRA Noteworthily, this toolbox is currently only a test version. If you have any question, find some bugs or have some useful suggestions while using, you can email me and I will be happy and thankful to know. >My email address: >firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
>My personal homepage: >https://zitonglu1996.github.io
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size neurora-220.127.116.11-py3-none-any.whl (5.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size neurora-18.104.22.168.tar.gz (5.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for neurora-22.214.171.124-py3-none-any.whl