Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide “network connectivity as a service” between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.
To learn how to contribute, please read the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size neutron-18.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (3.9 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size neutron-18.1.1.tar.gz (13.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|