A testing and specification framework for Python 3, heavily inspired by the Spock Framework
A testing and specification framework for Python 3, heavily inspired by the amazing Spock Framework.
- Based on unittest, so minimal dependencies are required and specifications are recognized by IDEs and report analyzers.
- Reduction of boilerplate code.
- Write detailed specifications with clear distinction.
- Auto discovery of specifications.
- Write data-driven specifications.
- Pretty mock behavior assertion.
- See fancy detailed assertion failure reports.
Apache License 2.0
In memory of Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(16.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py3||Wheel||Dec 11, 2017|
(9.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Dec 11, 2017|