A visualization toolkit for NMT(Neural Machine Translation) system.
nmtvis is a visualization toolkit for NMT(Neural Machine Translation) system.
Use pip to install nmtvis:
pip install nmtvis
- Visualize attention weights in attention-based NMT models
- Visualize high-dimensional vectors(e.g. word embeddings)
- Visualize the beam search decoding process
- Source Code: https://github.com/player-eric/NMT-Visualizer
- Documentation: https://nmtvis.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
The project is licensed under the MIT license.
If you are having issues, please let me know. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.