A visualization toolkit for NMT(Neural Machine Translation) system.
nmtvis is a visualization toolkit for NMT(Neural Machine Translation) system.
Use pip to install nmtvis:
pip install nmtvis
- Visualize attention weights in attention-based NMT models
- Visualize high-dimensional vectors(e.g. word embeddings)
- Visualize the beam search decoding process
- Source Code: https://github.com/player-eric/NMT-Visualizer
- Documentation: https://nmtvis.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
The project is licensed under the MIT license.
If you are having issues, please let me know. Contact me at email@example.com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nmtvis-1.6-py3-none-any.whl (5.2 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size nmtvis-1.6.tar.gz (5.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|