Objects collection package by NP-chaonay
NP-chaonay object collection Python package (np_chaonay)
For GitHub viewer/user, please see ./GITHUB-NOTICES
Package/Module Table of Contents (with versioning)
- np_chaonay (1.3.0_stable)
- main: Module contains object for general usage (2.5.0_stable)
- math: Module contains object for mathematics usage (1.1.0_stable)
- humour (package): Humour-related objects collection package (1.0.3_stable)
- main: Main module for humour-related objects (1.0.3_stable)
Tricks and Tips
- Generally, there not need to use this package unless you're going to use my software that depends on this.
- However, this package may be useful for you.
- Feel much stress? Try np_chaonay.humour (For more good experience:
from np_chaonay.humour.main import *.
This is currently recommended way to notice me :
- Issues page of Github repository
Hope anyone enjoy using this package.
Start doing something useful for yourself, your family+friends, your nearest-neighborhood, your circles, and your society+world.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for np_chaonay-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl