Some description about your project
# About [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/nitred/nr-pypackage.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/nitred/nr-pypackage)
This project is about creating standardized python projects. We provide standard templates for multiple types of python projects. It is intended to be replicate most features from [ansrivas/protemplates](https://github.com/ansrivas/protemplates) and this project was created using that library.
- The scope of this project is as follows:
- It is only for Python projects and packages.
- We provided options to create entire python packages including: * Source code templates * Test templates * Envrionment creation and management
- We provide options to create modules and submodules based on popular libraries including: * Flask * Flask-blueprints * Flask-database integration
- Current Features Include:
- Easy pip installation with a cli
- Creating a python package: Simple version
- Creating a python package: Flask version
This repository is Python 2 & 3 compatible.
## Current Stable Version ` 0.1.4 `
## Installation ### pip ` pip install nr-pypackage --user --upgrade `
### Development Installation * Clone the project. * Install in Anaconda3 environment * This command creates a python environment and then activates it. ` $ make recreate_pyenv && chmod +x activate-env.sh && . activate-env.sh ` * Now install the application in editable mode and you are ready to start development ` $ pip install -e . `
## Test To run the tests: ` make test `
## Usage After installing via Pip, run the following command and follow the instructions. ` nr-pypackage-cli `
## License MIT
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|nr_pypackage-0.1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 10, 2018|
|nr-pypackage-0.1.4.tar.gz (16.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 10, 2018|