Support for a more Zope-like pyramid.
This library provides a set of components (often in the zope.interface and zope.component meanings) to integrate Zope3 technologies into a modern Pyramid application.
- Require zope.principalregistry and configure it from configure.zcml. This packge needs the unauthenticated principal utility it provides.
- Require zope.publisher and configure it from configure.zcml. This is needed for language negotiation based on requests.
- Add support for I18N.
- Add support for Python 3.9. 3.10 is expected to work once zodbpickle is released with support for 3.10.
- Add nti.app.pyramid_zope.traversal.ZopeResourceTreeTraverser, a Pyramid ITraverser that uses the zope.traversing machinery, including path adapters and namespaces.
- Make configure.zcml register the standard traversing adapters which accept a Pyramid IRequest object. This goes hand-in-hand with using the ZopeResourceTreeTraverser. These are the same namespaces that would be registered by zope.traversing for the Zope request (with the exception of the attribute namespace).
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nti.app.pyramid_zope-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size nti.app.pyramid_zope-0.0.3.tar.gz (34.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for nti.app.pyramid_zope-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for nti.app.pyramid_zope-0.0.3.tar.gz