NTI Zope Catalog
Utilities and extensions for ZODB-based Zope catalogs and indexes.
This builds on both zope.catalog and zc.catalog.
- Rename TimestampToNormalized64BitIntNormalizer to TimestampTo64BitIntNormalizer for consistency.
- Make TimestampTo64BitIntNormalizer subclass TimestampNormalizer for simplicity.
- Rename FloatToNormalized64BitIntNormalizer to PersistentFloatTo64BitIntNormalizer for consistency and to reflect its purpose.
- Make PersistentFloatTo64BitIntNormalizer subclass FloatTo64BitIntNormalizer.
- Add IDeferredCatalog and an implementation in DeferredCatalog to allow creating catalog objects that don’t participate in event subscription-based indexing. This replaces IMetadataIndex, which is now an alias for this object. See issue 3.
- First PyPI release.
- Add support for Python 3.
- TimestampNormalizer also normalizes incoming datetime objects.
- Fix extent-based queries for NormalizedKeywordIndex.
- 100% test coverage.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|nti.zope_catalog-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Nov 6, 2017|
|nti.zope_catalog-2.0.0.tar.gz (22.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 6, 2017|