Extend datetime module so it can return the time fetched from a NTP poolserver
Extend datetime module so it can return the time fetched from an NTP server
- Free software: ISC license
- Documentation: https://ntpdatetime.readthedocs.org.
- Get the current time fetched from an NTP poolserver
- First release on PyPI.
ntp_now() Now returns a tuple containing the current datetime and a boolean value:
True # Time was fetched from an NTP server False # Error occurred when connection to an NTP poolserver. System datetime is returned
- Patch for release on pypi. Old version (0.1.1) was removed and cannot be released again.
- Update unittests
- Mock all request
- Update docstrings
- Add flake8 test to travis configuration
- Update development settings in requirements_dev.txt
- Remove requirements_dev.txt
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ntpdatetime-0.1.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Mar 4, 2017|
|ntpdatetime-0.1.6.tar.gz (12.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 4, 2017|