Implements the null object pattern.
- a Null singleton that can be used like None (but is not None and
is not equal to None)
- a NullList that returns Null instead of raising IndexError
- a NullDict that returns Null instead of raising KeyError
- a nullify() routine that converts mappings and sequences to the nullified
- an unset singleton for clearing up APIs to distinguish between a keyword
argument that is set by the user as None and simply not set by the user
How do I run the tests?
The easiest way would be to extract the source tarball and run:
$ python test/test_null.py
- MANIFEST.in will forever be my favourite gotcha of Python packaging
- PEP8-fied the sources
- long overdue Python 3 support
- initial published version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.