Download any or all Ozy and Millie comics
Ozy and Millie Archive CLI
oam-dl is inspired by and based on xkcd-dl by Tasdik Rahman, which was inspired by youtube-dl by Daniel Bolton.
It archives the less memetic yet superior (:P) Ozy and Millie by Dana Simpson, which ran from 1998 to 2008.
- Download all Ozy and Millie comics.
- Download individual Ozy and Millie comics by release number.
- Download ranges of Ozy and Millie comics by release number.
It’s on PyPI: pip3 install oam-dl
After installing, run oam-dl --create. This creates a json file in your home directory that stores information on each of the comics.
Downloading a comic will create a directory structure in your home directory under ~/OAM to automatically organize your comics by year and month. You can specify a path other than ~ with the --path command, and --pathc to create your path if it doesn’t already exist.
- oam-dl --download <NUM> retrieves the Ozy and Millie comic with releasenumber <NUM>.
- oam-dl --download -a retrieves every Ozy and Millie comic. There are >2000 of them, so the download may take a while.
- oam-dl --download -r <START> <END> retieves the range of comics betweenrelease numbers <START> and <END>.
- oam-dl --download [option] --path=path/to/directory creates the archive at that path.
MIT License (see LICENCE.txt)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|oam_dl-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (6.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||May 10, 2017|
|oam-dl-0.2.1.tar.gz (4.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 10, 2017|