OCPeasy is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code on OpenShift.
OCPeasy - Command Line Interface
OCPeasy consists in a CLI to facilitate the deployment of OpenShift applications, generating the configuration based on your project requirements.
- Poetry is required to develop and test locally the CLI.
curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python-poetry/poetry/master/get-poetry.py | python -
The default install poetry location is
In order to add poetry binary to your $PATH environment variable, add the line below into your
.zshrc (or equivalent)
- pre-commit is required to ensure linting (with flake8) and formatting (with black) are applied before each commit
Prerequisites (end user):
occorresponding to the version used by OpenShift server (https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.1/release_notes/versioning-policy.html)
- <input type="checkbox" checked="" disabled="" /> Configuring Tests/Linting
- <input type="checkbox" checked="" disabled="" /> Generate Project yaml
- <input type="checkbox" checked="" disabled="" /> Generate Stage folder
- <input type="checkbox" checked="" disabled="" /> Supporting CLI invocation from
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Schema based validation
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Supporting environment variables
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Composing existing stages with modules (e.g.: Databases, Caches, Messaging Queue, other applications etc...)
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Support SSH Keys for cloning (read: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28291909/gitpython-and-ssh-keys)
- 8MAR2021 - Configure Dockerfile path from CLI
- 2MAR2021 - Initial CLI Version
Copyright 2021 ocpeasy
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ocpeasy-0.1.20-py3-none-any.whl (12.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size ocpeasy-0.1.20.tar.gz (10.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|