Ocupy provides functions for eye-tracking data analysis:
- FixMat objects for reading of and filtering by fixation- and meta-data
- Corresponding objects for stimulus data, aligned to FixMat objects
- Measures for prediction quality for eye-tracking data: AUC, NSS, KL, EMD.
- Lower and upper bound calculation for prediction quality of attention models.
- RPC Client/Server for parallel task execution on a grid
- Evaluation (with cross-validation) of attention models
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.