SDK for working with pipeline's metadata from notebooks
Work with Open Data Discovery inside your notebook.
What you can do using odd-ml:
- Get list of entities from ODD Platform
- Get detailed information about entity
- Load dataframe, if dataset stored on S3
- Get dataframe's profile
- Display embedded pages from ODD Platform UI:
- Entity structure (useful for datasets)
- Search result
- Add more filters for fetching data entities (i.e by namespace)
- Add more dataset's storages
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.