Account Analytic Distribution Required
Account Analytic Plan Required
This module extends account_analytic_required and adds 2 policies to control the use of analytic distributions. The policies behave as follow
- never: no analytic account nor analytic distribution allowed
- always: analytic account required
- always_plan: analytic_distribution required
- always_plan_or_account: analytic distribution or analytic account required
- optional: do what you like,
In any case analytic account and analytic distribution are mutually exclusive.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing (or Accounting) > Configuration > Accounting > Account Types and select the correct Policy for analytic account for every account type you want.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create an invoice and add a line with an account of the same type you are configured above.
- Add an analytic distribution or an analytic account to that line.
- When you validate the invoice you get a message if analytic account or distribution are incorrect.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_analytic_distribution_required-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (11.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|