This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts.
Account Analytic Parent
This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts as it was in previous versions of Odoo. This module is a base module for other modules to manage the hierarchy concept in analytics.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Eficent <http://www.eficent.com>
- Luxim d.o.o. <http://www.luxim.si>
- Matmoz d.o.o. <http://www.matmoz.si>
- Deneroteam. <email@example.com>
- SerpentCS <http://www.serpentcs.com/>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_analytic_parent-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev19-py2-none-any.whl (47.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Oct 14, 2018|