Export Account balance reporting to XLSX
Excel export for account balance reporting engine
This module allows to export financial reports to XLSX files from print dialog.
This module requires module report_xlsx, available on:
- Go to Accounting > Reports > Spanish Financial Reports > Financial Reports.
- Select a reporting template.
- Click on Print > Financial Report.
- Select Report and Design.
- Click Export.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alejandro Santana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Juan Formoso <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Valentin Vinagre <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_balance_reporting_xlsx-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (56.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 21, 2018|