Bank statement import move lines
Account Bank Statement Import Move Line
This module adds a button to bank statement form view to open a wizard to allow filtering, selecting and importing lines form journal items into the bank statement.
- Go to Invoicing > Dashboard.
- Create a new bank statement from a bank journal.
- Click button “Import Journal Items”.
- Select filtering options.
- Click on button “Add All Move Lines” to auto-select the move lines matching the selected criteria or click on Add an item to manually select the move lines filtered by the criteria.
- Click on button “Create Statement Lines”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Luis M. Ontalba firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_bank_statement_import_move_line-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (25.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Aug 11, 2017|