Add Kanban view in Invoice to follow administrative tasks
Account Invoice Kanban
Currently Odoo just provides a status for Draft/open/paid status which is not enough to follow the full administrative process.
This administrative process can be sometimes quite complex with workflow that might be different by customers.
Some are usual steps:
- Timesheets created
- Timesheets report internal validation
- Timesheets Validated by the customer
- ERP invoice created
- ERP invoice validated
- Other documents (contracts, official invoice) printing
- Other documents (contracts, official invoice) delivery
- PR/PO or contract reception for payment (some customers)
- Payment received (=done)
This list may vary over time and from customers.
This module provides administrative stage management similar to the tasks in Odoo:
- Add a Stage in Invoice (like in tasks) with the separate field for the additional workflow on top of current one.
- No button to switch from stages: simply clicking on it is enough (like tasks)
- Add Kanban view, default with stage group by.
- Kanban becomes the default view.
Stage are set up in the Settings Menu of Odoo application (after switching to Developer Mode):
- go to Settings > Technical > Kanban > Stages.
- Create a new stage
- Go to Invoicing menu –> Customers –> Customer Invoices
- Enjoy the new kanban view
- Drag and drop the invoices from stage to stage
- In the form view, click on any new stage to change it
Roadmap / Known Issues
- Invoice stages and status are currently not synchronized: this is so since every organization might have different needs and stages. Nevertheless, they can be easily sync’ed (at least from status to Stages) via server actions.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_account_invoice_kanban-10.0.1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl (105.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_account_invoice_kanban-10.0.1.1.0-py2-none-any.whl