Manage revaluation for multicurrency environment
This module was written to extend the functionality of the accounting module to support the multicurrency and to allow you to generate automatically revaluation journal entries.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 10.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “Multicurrency revaluation” in your addons
- install the module
Due to the various legislation according the country, in the Accounting settings you can set the way you want to generate revaluation journal entries.
The user that can access to the edition of the ‘Provision B.S loss account’ and ‘Provision P&L accounts’ need to be in the security group ‘Additional provisioning entries posting’.
You also need to tick the box “Allow multi currencies” in the menu Settings/ Configuration/ Invoicing to be able to select the currency on the account you want to revaluate.
Please, find below advised account settings for 3 countries:
For UK (Revaluation)
(l10n_uk Chart of account)
LOSS GAIN Revaluation account   Provision B.S account [ ] [ ] Provision P&L account [ ] [ ]
For CH (Provision)
(l10n_ch Chart of account)
LOSS GAIN Revaluation account [ ] [ ] Provision B.S account   Provision P&L account  
(l10n_fr Chart of account)
LOSS GAIN Revaluation account [ 476] [ 477] Provision B.S account  [ ] Provision P&L account  [ ]
To use this module, you need to:
- Check Allow currency revaluation on accounts you want to revaluate.
- Open the wizard ‘Invoicing > Adviser > Currency Revaluation’ to generate the revaluation journal entries. It adjusts account balance having Allow currency revaluation checked.
- Open the report through the following menu: Accounting > Reporting > Legal Reports > Accounting Reports > Print Currency Unrealized
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexandre Fayolle
- Alexis de Lattre
- Frédéric Clementi
- Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp
- Joel Grand-Guillaume
- Kinner Vachhani
- Matt Choplin email@example.com
- Matthieu Dietrich
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Stéphane Bidoul
- Vincent Renaville
- Yannick Vaucher
- Akim Juillerat
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_account_multicurrency_revaluation-10.0.2.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (207.1 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_account_multicurrency_revaluation-10.0.2.0.1-py2-none-any.whl