Control the cost of your Business Requirements
Business Requirement Deliverable Cost Control
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements)
This module improves the cost control of the original module with the following:
- Estimation sales price on resource lines. It provides a simple way to calculate the sales price of the deliverable based on the necessary resources lines (see usage).
- Adds ACL for sales price and resource cost confidentiality.
- Creates a tab Cost control in the Business Requirement for simple Gross Profit control.
- Multi-currency compatible: sales price is valued at currency Pricelist and converted back to the reporting company currency for the cost control.
- Business Requirement Sales Estimates: Can See the sales prices in DL and RL (ideal for sales/presales)
- Business Requirement Cost Control: Can See the cost prices for project profit control (Manager/Finance dept)
Without Sales Estimate nor Cost Control rights:
Without Cost Control rights:
With both Sales Estimate and Cost Control rights:
You can define the Estimation price list in the Master Project which will be used in deliverable lines and sales price for the resource lines.
The pricelist stored in the Project/Estimation pricelist field will be used to help the calculation of the expected revenue of a Deliverable based on the sum of related RL.
- In the BR, you can add as many deliverable lines as necessary. You can keep the price empty at that stage.
- Once the deliverable lines are created you can create as many resources lines as necessary in each DL.
- in RL, the estimation sales price will be display per resource.
- The total Revenue from the resources (sum of the sales estimation for all RL) can be manually added back to the deliverable line.
- you can review the cost control tab of your BR as followed (only available for ACL Cost Control)
- Eventually you can manually update the price of all resource clicking on the Update button.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Display the currency in the cost control panel and deliverable
- As of version 10.0.1.0.0, the estimation pricelist has been moved from Project to Partner object. There is no migration script for the change and the data will have to be migrated manually.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_business_requirement_deliverable_cost-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (385.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|