This module is intended for developer only. It does nothing used alone.
It helps to create config.settings by providing an abstract Class.
- creates automatically related fields in ‘whatiwant.config.settings’ using those defined in ‘res.company’: it avoids duplicated field definitions.
- company_id field with default value is created
- onchange_company_id is defined to update all related fields
- supported fields: char, text, integer, float, datetime, date, boolean, m2o
How to use
from . company import ResCompany class WhatiwantClassSettings(orm.TransientModel): _inherit = ['res.config.settings', 'abstract.config.settings'] _name = 'whatiwant.config.settings' # fields must be defined in ResCompany class # related fields are automatically generated from previous definitions _companyObject = ResCompany # all prefixed field with _prefix in res.company, will be available in 'whatiwant.config.settings' model _prefix = 'prefixyouchoose_'
- support (or check support) for these field types : o2m, m2m, reference, property, selection
- automatically generate a default view for ‘whatiwant.config.settings’ (in –debug ?)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_configuration_helper-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl