Module used to connect Odoo to Lengow
This module allows you to connect your Odoo to the Lengow platform(www.lengow.com). It is build on top of the connector framework. It is is structured so that it can be extended or modified easily from separate addons.
- Define catalogue, link your products and export them to Lengow
- Import your orders from all marketplaces supported by Lengow
- Inform the marketplace once you deliver the goods
- Export the tracking number to the marketplace
- Support the delivery by MarketPlace (Amazon Full Fillment for example). More Details below.
Delivery By MarketPlace (HowTO)
- Install the OCA module stock_auto_move from https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
- Define a route using automatic move
- Set the route on the marketplace
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Cédric Pigeon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_connector_lengow-10.0.1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl (58.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_connector_lengow-10.0.1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl