Contracts Management - Recurring Sales
Contracts for recurrent sales
This module extends functionality of contracts to be able to generate sales orders instead of invoices.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting -> Contracts and select or create a new contract.
- Check Generate recurring invoices automatically.
- Fill fields for selecting the recurrency and invoice parameters:
- Type defines document that contract will generate, can be “Sales” or “Invoices”
- Sale Autoconfirm, validate Sales Orders if type is “Sales”
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_contract_sale_generation-10.0.3.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (39.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Apr 4, 2018|