Manage your mailchimp audiences with Odoo
This module allows to push Odoo partner data to a mailchimp audience.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to Settings / Mailchimp / Settings and fill in your mailchimp credentials (this will import audiences)
- here, you’ll also find the URL to configure as webhook for mailchimp. For now, only unsubscribe is supported.
- go to Settings / Mailchimp / Audiences and review the merge fields in audiences. For every merge field, fill in python code that generates this field’s value (ie: for FNAME, you probably need partner.name)
- when you’re happy with your settings, you might want to activate the cronjob Push partner data to mailchimp, which will push partners to mailchimp periodically. It will only update partners changed in the last 24 hours, so in case you change the interval of the job, you need to adapt the arguments to the amount of seconds of your interval.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to some partner as member of the group Mailchimp / User
- on the mailchimp tab, assign as least an audience and possibly groups
Next time you push the list to mailchimp (either manually or via cronjob), this partner will be added or updated in the mailchimp audience.
- support tags
- support more mailchimp hooks
- support propagating deletions from Odoo to mailchimp
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_crm_mailchimp-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl (42.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_crm_mailchimp-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl