Supplier invoices on HR expenses
Set supplier invoices on HR expenses
This module should be used when a supplier invoice is paid by an employee. It allows to set a supplier invoice for each expense line, adding the corresponding journal items to transfer the debt to the employee.
Install the module the regular way.
You don’t need to configure anything more to use this module.
- Create an expense sheet.
- Add an expense line to sheet with an invoice_id selected or create one new.
- Process expense sheet.
- On paying expense sheet, you are reconciling supplier invoice too.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Multiple payment terms for a supplier invoice are not handled correctly.
- Partial reconcile supplier invoices are also not correctly handled.
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/201137/primary%20template%20invoice
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/15193/Arrow%20set%20%28Comic%29
- Original hr_expense icon
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_hr_expense_invoice-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (23.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Nov 11, 2017|