Change the state of many payslips at a time
HR Payslip Change State
This module process payslip batches:
- This module allows to mass change Payslip states
- The module checks if the required action is allowed for each payslip
- If any of the payslips are not in a suitable state a warning message will pop up and no changes will be made
- Go to the payslip list view and select the ones you want to .
- Unfold the “More” menu on the top and click on “Change state”
- Select the action to execute
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_hr_payslip_change_state-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (105.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_hr_payslip_change_state-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl