Manage Public Holidays
HR Public Holidays
This module allows to define public holidays at country or state level by year.
These holidays will be taken into account in standard resource allocation and requests, and can be used by other modules as base data.
As well, this module will try to highlight known holidays in calendar views.
- Go to Leaves > Public Holidays > Public Holidays.
- Create a record, specifying:
- Year for the holidays you are going to set.
- Optionally, a country where the holidays apply. If not set, it means holidays are global.
- On “Public Holidays” section, introduce a line for each of the holidays you want to specify.
- Optionally, you can set at line level several countries for limiting the holidays to that countries.
On following years, you can speed up public holidays creation using a wizard:
- Go to Leaves > Public Holidays > Create Next Year Public Holidays.
- If there’s no special situation, you only need to click on “Create” for applying the same holidays as this year for the next.
- If you need to generate holidays for another year different from next one, or take as source another year different from the last one, go to the “Optional” page for configuring these parameters.
To customize the color to highlight public holidays in calendar views:
- navigate to Settings > Technical > System parameters
- provide a value to calendar.public_holidays_color key (both hex RGB and valid web color names will do, and invalid color settings would be ignored completely).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com>
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nikolina Todorova <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Salton Massally (iDT Labs) <email@example.com>
- Ivan Yelizariev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bassirou Ndaw <email@example.com>
- Tecnativa - Pedro M. Baeza
- Nedas Zilinskas <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Ventor, Xpansa Group <https://ventor.tech/>)
- Artem Kostyuk <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_hr_public_holidays-10.0.1.3.0-py2-none-any.whl (85.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_hr_public_holidays-10.0.1.3.0-py2-none-any.whl