Electronic payment file for Swiss bank (DTA)
This module implements DTA. Note that it depends on these two modules: ‘l10n_ch_base_bank’ and ‘account_payment_order’
To install this module, you need to:
- download and install manually
- or directly install it over Odoo-Apps
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Vincent Renaville firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joël Grand-Guillaume email@example.com
- Guewen Baconnier firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Catinean email@example.com
- Nicola Malcontenti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Comba email@example.com
- Miguel Tallón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kumar Aberer <email@example.com>
- Hasa SA
- Open Net SA
- Prisme Solutions Informatique SA
- Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_l10n_ch_dta-10.0.1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl