Print ESR/BVR payment slip with your invoices
Swiss Payment slip known as ESR/BVR
This addon allows you to print the ESR/BVR report Using Qweb report.
The ESR/BVR is grenerated as an image and is availabe in a fields of the l10n_ch.payment_slip Model.
This module will also allow you to import v11 files provided by financial institute into a bank statement
This module also adds transaction_ref field on entries in order to manage reconciliation in multi payment context (unique reference needed on account.move.line). Many BVR can now be printed from on invoice for each payment terms.
You can adjust the print out of ESR/BVR, which depend on each printer, for every company in the “BVR Data” tab.
This is especialy useful when using pre-printed paper. Options also allow you to print the ESR/BVR in background when using white paper and printing customer address in the page header.
By default address format on ESR/BVR is %(street)sn%(street2)sn%(zip)s %(city)s This can be change by setting System parameter bvr.address.format
The ESR/BVR is created each time an invoice is validated. To modify it you have to cancel it and reconfirm the invoice.
To import v11, use the wizard provided in bank statement.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vincent Renaville <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Romain Deheele <email@example.com>
- Thomas Winteler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paul Catinean <email@example.com>
- Paulius Sladkevičius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Coninckx <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
Hasa SA, Open Net SA, Prisme Solutions Informatique SA, Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_l10n_ch_payment_slip-10.0.1.1.4-py2-none-any.whl (1.1 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|