CBS Export File for Dutch Intrahandel Sale
Dutch CBS Export
CBS = Dutch Bureau of Statistics (Centraal Bureau voor de statistiek)
When you export products within the EU you have to report those exports to the Dutch CBS. This module will provide a export CSV file which you can upload on the CBS website. The CSV file is automatically created every month trough a cron job.
To install this module, you need to: #. Install the module #. This module depends on the Odoo module report_intrastat, for the intrastat code and countries for intrastat reporting
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Countries and check if all EU countries are checked as ‘Intrastat member”
- Set the Intrastat code on the products
- Go to Technical Settings > Scheduled Actions and set the Cron “Generate CBS Export File” job on the monthly date you want to have the CSV file
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Accounting > Reports > Export files > CBS Export (the user must belong to group “Accounting & Finance / Billing”)
- Download the created CSV file and upload in to the CBS website
- The user belonging to group “Accounting & Finance / Adviser” can use the button “Manual CBS Export” to force a re-creation of the CSV file
Known issues / Roadmap
- Only for export (sale invoices). Import (Vendor bills) is not implemented
- Only for “Intrahandel”. That is export within the EU
- Field Transport “Vervoerwijze” is set hardcoded on 3. This is the most common used value.
- Field Statistic stelsel “Statistisch Stelsel” is set hardcoded on 00. This is the most common used value.
- Field Transaction “Transactie” is set hardcoded on 1. This is the most common used value.
- Field “Bijzondere maatstaf” is not yet implemented.
See documentation added to this module (doc folder) for further information about the layout and field values.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_l10n_nl_cbs_export-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (1.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|