Intracom Tax Report for the Netherlands
Intra-Community transactions declaration (ICP)
Based on the OCA Intrastat framework, this module provides an intra-Community Tax report (ICP declaration) for the Netherlands. Only generating the required data for a manual declaration is supported. Message communication with the tax authority has not yet been implemented.
The intrastat base module requires the country field required on partner addresses. Selected countries are marked for inclusion in this report.
Amounts for products and services are reported separately. All services are reported, regardless of the ‘Accessory cost setting’ which is used in the French version of this report.
To exclude specific lines from the report, you can mark specific taxes as such. If such a tax is applied to the line, the line will not be included in the reported amounts.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure the country of your company (NL)
To use this module, you need to:
- Have invoices to some partners in other EU countries
- Go to Invoicing - Financial Reports - Intrastat - ICP report
- Create a report, define a date range, press Update
- Watch the ICP report values for this date range appear
- Manually copy the values into your ICP tax entry
Known issues / Roadmap
- The Dutch tax authority accepts an XML format, generate this to avoid manual processing.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Therp BV
- Sunflower IT
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(21.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2||Jul 1, 2017|