Attach emails to Odoo by dragging them from your desktop
Drag & drop emails to Odoo
This module was written to allow users to drag&drop emails from their desktop to Odoo.
It supports as well RFC822 .eml files as Outlook .msg (those only if an extra library is installed) files.
To use this module, you need to:
- save your emails on the desktop / somewhere in the file system
- drag them to your browser, and drop them on the chatter of the record you want to attach your email to
Known issues / Roadmap
- most mail clients won’t allow you to drag mails directly from the mail client, you’ll need some plugin for that
- for corporate environments, it might be feasible to support imap URLs and get the mail in question on the server side
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about help with questions or problems concerning this addon, but use the community mailing list or the appropriate specialized mailinglist for help, and the bug tracker linked in Bug Tracker above for technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_mail_drop_target-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (25.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_mail_drop_target-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl