This module provides the following features:
- You can add, update or remove the values of more than one records on the fly at the same time.
- You can configure mass editing for any Odoo model.
- The video explaining the features and how-to for OpenERP Version 6 is here http://t.co/wukYMx1A
- The video explaining the features and how-to for OpenERP Version 7 is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BH0o74A748&feature=youtu.be
- For more details/customization/feedback contact us on email@example.com
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings / Mass Editing / Mass Editing and configure the object and fields for Mass Editing.
This module allows to add, update or remove the values of more than one records on the fly at the same time.
As shown in figure you have to configure the object and fields for mass editing.
- Select the object and add the fields of that object on which you want to apply mass editing.
- Add Action: As shown in figure click on Add Sidebar Button to add mass editing option in Action option in action.
- Go for Mass Editing: As shown in figure, select the records which you want to modify and click on Action to open mass editing popup.
- Select Set / Remove action and write down the value to set or remove the value for the given field.
- This way you can set / remove the values of the fields.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo10_addon_mass_editing-10.0.2.1.0-py2-none-any.whl