This module was written to extend the functionality of Odoo to support setting a birthdate using a date format and allow you to benefit of a clearer API and UI.
To install this module, you need to:
- Ensure that the current contents of the birthdate field in the res.partner model in your database are empty or in a format easily readable by the python function strptime in case you want this module to automatically convert those to the new format.
- Install the OCA repository partner-contact.
- Update your modules list.
- Search and install this module.
No configuration is needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Edit or create a partner.
- Ensure it is not a company.
- Go to the Personal Information sheet.
- Set the birthdate there.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- If you have data in your res.partner records’ birthdate field that cannot be converted to date by Pyhton’s strptime function, those records will have an empty birthdate_date after install.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_partner_contact_birthdate-10.0.1.1.1-py2-none-any.whl (57.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_partner_contact_birthdate-10.0.1.1.1-py2-none-any.whl