Manage partner risk in sales orders
Partner Sale Risk
Extends Partner Financial Risk to manage sales orders.
If any limit is exceed the partner gets forbidden to confirm sale orders.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Customers > Financial Risk
- Set limits and choose options to compute in credit limit.
- Go to Sales -> Sales Orders and create a new Sales Orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Carlos Dauden <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Agathe Mollé <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_partner_sale_risk-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (62.7 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_partner_sale_risk-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl