Portal Partner Select All
When a user wants invite a lot of custumers to the portal it can be a pain to select them all one by one.
This module adds a helper in the wizard to toggle between all selected and only the ones that already exist.
Table of contents
- Go to Contacts and choose the tree view.
- Filter the ones you want to invite to the portal.
- Click on Action > Portal Access Management
- In the wizard there’s now a check box to invite to all the contacts in the list.
- Set it on and a warning will appear advising all of them will be invited.
- Set it off again and only the already existing users will be checked.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_portal_partner_select_all-10.0.1.0.1.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (23.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_portal_partner_select_all-10.0.1.0.1.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl