Choose point of sale customers in backend
POS Backend Partner
Choose a POS customer from the backend.
- Replace customer selection screen in POS by a backend view.
- Perf improvement : Full customer list is not downloaded anymore by the POS at startup.
- Benefit from the backend features: advanced search, easy to extend views, etc.
Warning about offline mode
Due to design of this module, you can’t choose a named customer while offline but you can still register orders with anonymous user.
On each client’s browser, during the first run, the permission for opening popup is prompted, it should be allowed.
Known issues / Roadmap
- See module pos_backend_communication (OCA/POS)
- css glitch: previously clicked buttons are not reset to initial value
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_pos_backend_partner-10.0.1.0.1-py2-none-any.whl (526.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Sep 14, 2018|