Manage Product Template in Front End Point Of Sale
POS Product Template
- In Point Of Sale Front End - Products list:
- Display only one product per template;
- Display template name instead of product name;
- Display products quantity instead of price;
- Click on template displays an extra screen to select Variant;
- In Point Of Sale Front End - Variants list:
- Display all the products of the selected variant;
- Click on a attribute value filters products;
- Click on a product adds it to the current Order or display normal extra screen if it is a weightable product;
Open the Point of Sale, search an article with variants. You will see one article instead of all the variants.
- Go to …
Known issues / Roadmap
- Templates with lot of variants are not shown. See https://github.com/OCA/pos/pull/135
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain)
- Navarromiguel (https://github.com/navarromiguel)
- Damendieta (https://github.com/damendieta)
- Raphaël Reverdy (https://akretion.com)
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_pos_product_template-10.0.1.0.2-py2-none-any.whl (43.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Sep 26, 2018|