This module makes the system to always respect the planned (or scheduled) date in PO lines.
Purchase Date Planned Manual
This module makes the system to always respect the planned (or scheduled) date set by the user when creating a Purchase order or the day set in the procurement order if the line is created from there.
Additionally, this module modifies the PO views and sets in red the lines that are predicted to arrive late compared to the scheduled date and vendor lead time.
To use this module you could follow any of the two options below:
- Go to ‘Purchase’ and create a purchase order.
- Manually set the scheduled date in the PO lines.
- This date will never be modified by the system and the lines that are expected to be late are highlighted in red.
- Create a procurement order for a product that can be bought and have the route ‘buy’ activated.
- Run the procurement.
- Now the scheduled date in the procurement is respected even if the line is added to a previously existing PO.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo10_addon_purchase_date_planned_manual-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl (37.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo10_addon_purchase_date_planned_manual-10.0.1.0.0.99.dev1-py2-none-any.whl