In purchase, use package
- Use packaging in supplierinfo
- Use uom set in the packaging instead of purchase uom for purchase
- Add minimum quantity measure unit in supplierinfo
- On purchase order line compute the quantity with the quantity and unit of
To configure this module, you need to:
- on product packaging define the unit of measure to use.
- on supplier info define the packaging and minimum unit of measure quantity
- to use.
- use product packaging in purchase order to use the link unit of measure
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_purchase_packaging-10.0.1.0.6-py2-none-any.whl (50.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|