Sale Order Type
Sales Order Type
This module adds a typology for the sales orders. In each different type, you can define, invoicing and refunding journal, a warehouse, a sequence, the shipping policy, the invoicing policy, a payment term, a pricelist and an incoterm.
You can see sale types as lines of business.
You are able to select a sales order type by partner so that when you add a partner to a sales order it will get the related info to it.
To configure Sale Order Types you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Sales Orders Types
- Create a new sale order type with all the settings you want
- Go to Sales > Sales Orders and create a new sale order. Select the new type you have created before and all settings will be propagated.
- You can also define a type for a particular partner if you go to Sales & Purchases and set a sale order type.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Carlos Sánchez Cifuentes <email@example.com>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Ana Juaristi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Campos <email@example.com>
- Ainara Galdona <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Samuel Lefever <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pierre Faniel <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo10_addon_sale_order_type-10.0.1.0.0-py2-none-any.whl (118.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jul 6, 2017|